29 January 2013

A New Year

This new year has already had its ups and downs.  We were blessed to be able to attend a respite retreat with The Elisha Foundation, which I hope to blog about some other time because there are so many wonderful things I could tell you.  

And then we hit a "down", which I'm happy to say we are coming out or up from or whatever sounds good.

Never have all 4 of us been sick at the same time, and I hope that it doesn't happen again any time soon.  Thankfully it wasn't the flu, though it certainly felt like it.  

You might not have received a Christmas card from us, but Thomas posted this picture of us on facebook, sending his "Flu Season Greetings".

All 4 of us at the doctor for the kids

Granted I got some extra snuggle time with my kiddos, which I enjoyed, but it was hard to see them so miserable, as every parent can attest.


Now we are thanking God for bringing us out of that sickness and praying for health for a long stretch to come!  I pray that our family and friends are able to avoid the horrible viruses going around this season!

And my next post should have less pathetic pictures, though the kids still manage to be beautiful.

No comments: