23 January 2011

Prayers Appreciated

Normal is relative.  You know another word that's relative?  Routine.  Yep, that's relative, too.

Tomorrow we check Isaiah into the children's hospital in Jackson for a routine procedure that involves all the prep that would precede a colonoscopy. Then on Tuesday he will have the ACE Procedure.  The doctors say this is routine.

Yeah, well, having my child put to sleep for several hours by unnatural methods isn't exactly part of my daily routine; I don't know about yours.

So we would greatly appreciate your prayers for our Little Man.  He's quite a trooper, but I think the next couple days are going to tax even his wonderful spirit.

I'll try to post updates from the hospital, but I don't know how well I will be able to access the Internet.  I will thank you ahead of time for praying for Isaiah and for Thomas and me as we help him through the next few days.

And you can go ahead and thank God for the help that his grandparents are giving us with Nadia.  Always good to have some praises mixed in with requests in my humble opinion.




1 comment:

java girl said...

I have prayed for you and will continue to pray for you all.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus be with you today.