08 August 2009

Here's a Peek...

...of what we've been up to this week. Between reorganizing things we had left in my mom's attic, we've been watching Isaiah learn to drive! His great grandma gave him this new set of wheels, and his daddy Isaiah-proofed them to give him a sweet ride.


And some day I'll show you the other fun stuff we've been up to--like swimming and watching Muppets with Grandpa and hanging out with Grandma and lots of other fun stuff!

Thanks for all your prayers for our safe travels and your votes for us to win ice cream, too! Y'all are the best!

We're hitting the road again on Monday for a 2-day trip down to MS. We'd appreciate your prayers again for that trip as we haul a 6'x12' trailer behind my mom's van. And woohoo!, my mom is coming with us for a few weeks as well! I don't know when we'll have internet access again, but as soon as we do, and as soon as I have time, I'll let you know how we're doing and tell you the amazing story of our house!

God bless!

3 comments:

e said...

hey! Call me when you can, i don't know how to get in touch. had another dream about us hanging out so i think it needs to happen : )
glad ya'll are having fun!!!

Mozi Esme said...

I love that photo!

java girl said...

I love this photo too! It caught the eye of my Butterfly. She likes boys with wheels it seems ;o)