28 June 2008

THANK YOU!!!!

I am happy to report that we are quite on the mend!  Thomas' cold is much better, and my congestion has greatly decreased.  Isaiah still seems safe from any sickness.  Thank you so much for your prayers!

I was feeling so much better on Friday in fact, that Isaiah and I went to the park.  Since I've been sick, poor Little Man has suffered the fate of not being able to play outside.  We both greatly enjoyed ourselves in the sunshine!

Getting a feel for grass again

And at last we found a sandbox nearby!


I probably won't be posting again for a little while, but please continue to keep us in your prayers as we travel on Monday, leaving our apartment at 3AM!  We are scheduled to arrive in New Orleans around 4:30pm CST.

Please also continue to pray for Baby Joe.  You can still click on the link at the upper left to read any updates posted by his parents.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're all feeling better! Hopefully we'll get to see you while you're here!

e said...

you are headed home!!!!