29 June 2008

Another Prayer Request

I have been remiss in not asking you to prayer for one other little friend of ours.  Lilly is the daughter of our friends John Michael and Sarah Beth in Yazoo City, MS.  I do not know exactly when she became ill, but she is currently in the ICU of the children's hospital in Jackson, MS.  She has been diagnosed with viral meningitis and encephalitis.  Unfortunately, I don't have many details to give you in order to pray, but I do know that she has been progressing and regressing in several areas and that she has suffered seizures.  I believe that Lilly is 4 years old.  She has an older sister, Ann Elise who is probably 6 or 7 now.  Both these little girls are very kind, and Lilly is incredibly spunky!  There were several times that I watched Sarah Beth in particular with her girls and observed things that I tucked away in hopes of doing with Isaiah.  This family is very special.

When we get back to the States, it should be easier for me to get information to pass on to those of you who will pray for them.  I'm sorry I cannot tell you more now, but I don't think that there is a central place of information like a blog or anything like that.  As soon as I can, I will pass on what we learn.

No comments: