30 August 2010

The Unofficial Is Now Official

Today we leave for America.  The last few days have been busy with packing and repacking and straining my brain to try to remember everything that we needed to bring with us.  This will be our first international trip with a 3-month old!  I feel a little nervous.  I also feel very excited.

I'm now intentionally taking a break form blogging.  For at least 2 weeks, there will be no posts, only this time it will be on purpose.  I don't know what kind of internet access we are going to have when we finally get to our townhouse in Clinton, MS, so the break might be even longer.

Please pray for us as we travel across the ocean.  Please pray for everyone to stay calm and cry as little as possible (yes, mama, too).

Isaiah will begin his doctor appointments on Wednesday, September 8 with an EEG at 9:45am.  He has appointments that afternoon and Thursday and Friday.  Lord willing, he will quickly get approved for therapy and begin his weekly appointments there as well.

I hope to post about what God has in store for us, but please keep us in your prayers, even if the posts are few and far between!

God bless!

P.S.  For those of you interested, I have scheduled a few posts for the next couple of weeks.  I'll let you know when we're "live" again.

2 comments:

java girl said...

Praying for you all!!

:O)

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I will definitely be thinking of you. We haven't gone on a plane since Sarah was born. She is LOUD!

Welcome back to the States!