26 August 2010

5 Things For Feel Good Friday



1.  My husband returned safely from Tuva, Siberia!



2.  My little girl turned 3 months old.



3.  We met with a lawyer to get Nadia's exit visa so she can leave Russia with us on Monday.

4.  I realized that when we get to America, I will have clothes that fit.

5.  My little girl smiles at me.  A lot.



Join the fun with The Girl Next Door by picking a prompt and linking your post up on blog where you can read other Feel Good Friday posts!



4 comments:

Rieshy said...

She's beautiful! Hope your trip to the States is wonderful. On the off chance that your husband is speaking/fundraising near Nashville- please let me know:)

Kelly said...

Cristy, Nadia is so beautiful! I love the two pictures in this post. I can't wait to see her in person!!

Cherith said...

She's so adorable! Definitely seem some Atkins in her :) Any chance you'll be in B-town the week of Sept. 21/22? I may be in NC for a couple of days while Bethany is visiting. It would be great if our paths would cross!

Anonymous said...

That dress is adorable! I wish I had dressed Sarah in dresses before she had an opinion. Now she won't wear them at all :-(