But here it is:
The top all sewn together with the lining.
The lining--in case it's hard to tell, it's just a pink sheet with a darker pink "ropey" stripe.
I also made the binding from the same sheet. This was much cheaper than buying material, and I could get the lining, binding and backing all from the same source! I paid about 170 rubles for the sheet, as opposed to at least 100 rubles/meter.
Backing and double binding sewn on.
My stitches got a lot bigger the further around the binding I went! :)
And finished at last!
I'm quite pleased with the finished product, and can't wait to wrap or cover my little lady with her quilt. I just hope she waits another month to use her gift!