28 August 2009

On the Fly....

Well, in about 5 minutes I'm heading out the door to go to the doctor, this time my doctor.

I forgot to post last night because I was just wiped out. Isaiah went to bed at 8pm, and I was not long behind him!

Thank you for your prayers! He did remarkably well. If you follow us on Twitter, you know the basic scoop; but since I only have 2 minutes right now (yes, 3 minutes went by already; I'm slow this morning) I'll just say that our Little Man was in surgery for about an hour (including his casting time). We were home by lunch! He has a soft cast on both legs. The left leg is completely casted up to the hip. The right leg is casted below the knee.

One of the pluses of not having sensation below the waist--he doesn't seem to be having any pain. It's really quite something. Our biggest challenge is keeping him from pulling on his toes and trying to unwrap the soft cast. He's such a trooper!

I'll post pictures later. Gotta run! Thank you again so much for your prayers!

1 comment:

Amy Wilkinson said...

There are advantages to SB. ;-) Glad to hear he is doing well.