13 April 2009

Happy Birthday, Gran!

Wow, I'm getting lots of practice writing birthday letters this month!  Our family celebrates lots!

Dear Gran,

Happy Birthday!  I know that I'm supposed to say "grandma", but I like teasing you by only saying part of your name.  I think it's fun.  But you know what else I think is fun?  I'll tell you!

I think it's fun when you let me drive your van!  Vroom! Vroom!

And I think it's fun when you play with me in the snow!  We had so much fun walking around in the snow at your house.

And I think it's fun that you always know where I want to be.  Thanks for taking me outside so much!

And it's really fun when you help me be an airplane!
But really anything with you is fun, Gran!  I love you!  Happy Birthday!

Love,
Isaiah

1 comment:

Gail Slawson said...

Happy Birthday, Pam. Hope you had a day as nice as you are!