17 February 2009

Something Fun

So, these pictures are actually from our anniversary in December, but I just had to share them when I finally got them off Thomas' phone.  Aunt Luda came and stayed with Isaiah so Thomas and I could have a special night.  After our really great dinner, we took a little bus ride and then walked along the Neva River towards the Hermitage.  Here we are on Palace Square with the Hermitage all lit up behind us:


But this is my favorite picture.
Anyone else kissed on Palace Square in St. Petersburg, Russia?  Ah, the perks of missionary life.

6 comments:

J. A. Busfield said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!

CristyLynn said...

Yeah, kissing is great, isn't it? ;)

Anonymous said...

I have been! :)

Cristy, I just looked at this blog for the first time yesterday. You are quite the queen of the blogging world! It's great! I think the last time I posted was after New Years... gotta catch up!
Love ya!

Carrie said...

That bottom photos is GREAT! It is too cute. I hope it gets framed very soon!!!

CristyLynn said...

Danielle,
I'm enjoying your catch-up on your blog! :) You certainly have lots of good news to blog about.

Carrie,
I didn't even think about framing that picture, but what a great idea! Then I could bring back our picture of our wedding kiss picture and start a collection--oh, I like this idea. :)

Dana said...

You definitly have bragging rites!
So sweet!