12 February 2009

I've Got Something to Tell You

Ok, so there's something that I'd like to share from the world of bloggers:

Unfortunately, this is incredibly late in the game on my side of the pond, but there's still time left for you on planet America.  In our Tot School adventures, Isaiah and I have "met" Esme and her mommy (sorry, I don't know how to type the accent mark in there, Esme).  

Esme and her family have been living in Mozambique, though they're in the States for now between missionary assignments.  You can check out the details about that on her blog, because right now I want to tell you about something else on her blog.  You might have noticed a button on my sidebar for Operation Love Zimbabwe.  See, Esme lived in Mozambique, but she was close to Zimbabwe and visited there a lot.  The political situation in Zimbabwe is, well, the pits; which means that life in Zimbabwe is beyond difficult right now for the people trying to live there.

In an effort to raise awareness of the needs in Zimbabwe, Esme and her mommy have been hosting giveaways for a the past 2 weeks.  I know, I know, how could I keep all this great stuff (like this) to myself?  Well, I've been meaning to tell you about it long before now, so please forgive me.  The point is, you should go read some of the posts that Esme's mommy has written or posted from other writers because more people should know what's going on in Zimbabwe.  Then you can also enter in the giveaways.

Please go check it out and say hello to Esme for us!

No comments: