03 December 2008

Go Ahead, I Can Take It....

Those of you familiar with our family may remember that after Isaiah's birth, we became a little more strict about our intake of sweetness--after all, just a few kisses from our Little Man was quite a sugar rush!

Thomas would probably say that I became a little too strict about not letting Isaiah have sweets, even on his 1st birthday!  That's right, no special cake for the birthday boy to dig into all on his own--maybe next year.

So anyway, at some point in time we decided that every once in a while Isaiah could have some sweets.  I'm sure that a grandparent was involved in this somehow.  Now, Isaiah loves chocolate.  Let me say that again, our Little Man  LOVES CHOCOLATE.  At the taste of his first bite of chocolate chip cookie, his eyes lit up and his head whipped around to look at his daddy's face with the expression, "Where has this been all my life?!".

And so, here he is, enjoying some chocolate chip pancakes...


...go ahead, you can laugh at me for all my past strictness, I can take it. :)

3 comments:

js said...

I am laughing...but in a good way because I have found someone of the same mind as me. With the kids that is. I think it is okay for ME to eat them. :) Can't deprive him of chocolate chip pancakes. I could eat them everyday!

Anonymous said...

H-m-mm--Just wondering why he loves CHOCOLATE so-o-o much? Could it be in the genes, or hereditary or something?

CristyLynn said...

I think it is hereditary--from BOTH SIDES! :)