22 April 2012

Church Picnic

My hands were way too full to take pictures while enjoying the good food at the picnic after church.
I did manage to get a few shots of the kids after we ate.




Isaiah loves to pull grass. My apologies to the landscaping committee.




One of his friends was kind enough to keep him supplied with sticks.




And Nadia was on the go!




Here's an example of many failed attempts at a sibling photo:




Some sweet girls let Nadia join their group, though I'm not sure who was really leading. Nadia definitely knows what she wants!




And I got to enjoy some time with Isaiah before we headed home.




I'd say we all enjoyed the afternoon. In fact both kids didn't want to leave!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Grandma Slawson said...

Looks like a fun afternoon ! Our weather was beautiful here too. Thanks for sharing. Always love seeing the children !

Beth said...

Looks like great fun!!