01 August 2011

Tents And Manners

I love catching my kids doing the right thing.  It's something I've been working on for five years, and I hope to continue working on it for a long time!  But all that to say, you can imagine my pleasure when I heard from the kitchen Isaiah using all kinds of words to try to get his sister to play in his tent with him.

You have to listen carefully at the beginning.  (I was trying to sneak up on them, knowing how any kind of recording device immediately stops whatever cute action my children are doing!)



Perhaps in another post I'll brag on Isaiah's speech development, because it really does deserve some serious bragging, but I'll just leave you with this for now.

And at last he succeeded.

Have a happy day, please.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Love it!

When my kids are playing together kindly without fighting: I duck into the kitchen, grab two small pieces of candy, and reappear as. . .Harmony Girl! Harmony Girl heroically gives each child his candy and then disappears mysteriously.

Got to reinforce those small marks of grace!