24 February 2011

A Good Day

Much to my delight, and even more to Isaiah's, the catheter that has been hanging from his belly since his surgery a month ago was removed this morning! He was a champ as usual. We go back to the doctor in about four weeks to make sure that everything is continuing to heal up properly, but so far no concerns whatsoever. And just in case you want to know, we "flushed" today, and it was the smoothest process yet! I was quite relieved.


Not from today, but isn't he cute?

Nadia turned 9 months today (her own post soon to follow).


The shirt says it all, don't ya think?

And Thomas and I had a date! A good friend brought her 2 boys over to play with Isaiah while Thomas and I escaped to a little Irish restaurant for a meal that didn't involve holding a squirmy baby or forcing anyone to eat and drink. It was really nice. Thank you, thoughtful friends.

It was a good day.


- Posted using BlogPress from the iPad that I sometimes borrow from Isaiah

2 comments:

The Nelsons said...

I cannot aliens it has been a month- yay! I am so happy that it is working well already!

Cheryl (Copper's Wife) said...

So happy to hear the good report on your sweet little guy! Glad to hear that you and Thomas had a nice date night, too. Sweet!