1. My little boy has started remembering his friends. I love to hear him calling for his friends when I tell him that we're going to see them again.
2. We have a Christmas tree that's big enough to require more than one strand of lights. Last year was a pretty hectic Christmas, but this year we are a bit more prepared since we knew ahead of time we would be in the country.
3. Weebles are for sale again. I spent many hours as a child playing with Weebles. I had a Weebles circus and played with it so much that I wore it out. Now
4. I got a letter in the mail this week. A real letter. Not a Christmas card or advertisement or request for anything but a genuine letter. And I'm excited to write back!
5. My little girl has a really cute giggle. Take a listen:
Want to share your good feelings? Pick a prompt then link up at The Girl Next Door Grows Up to share your fun and enjoy feeling good with other bloggers.