25 June 2009

Whew, I'm Tired!

Well, I haven't had time to post our K Week for Tot School, but we did do it, I promise. I also haven't had time to post about our adventures on Monday when I was supposed to have a lesson, but um, didn't. And then there's the trip that Thomas is taking right now, the wonderful new little sister that Lydia has and the day we spent with Lydia, which I also haven't had time to write about. And I'm pretty tired, so I don't know when it will get done, either, but it will eventually get done, or at least the highlights. I promise.

But know that we are doing well. We miss Thomas, of course, but we're filling our days with lots of fun stuff, which naturally includes being outside. Isaiah has just had a minor meltdown and is currently lying in his bed because he wore himself out, which means I have a few minutes to tell you how I haven't had many minutes to write before now. But all is well. I'll be back soon, or eventually. :)

No comments: