21 June 2009

Happy Daddy's Day, Papa!

We've done a lot since last Daddy's Day, Papa! We've flown on airplanes and ridden on buses. We've been places and done things. For some reason, every Daddy's Day, someone is sick. Two times it was Mama. One time it was you. This time it's me. I still love you, though, and want to play with you while I'm sick. Maybe some year we'll get it all together and I can have a good picture with you on your day! I think you are a great Daddy.


I like how you come and scare me every night before bed. Mama tries to help me hide, but it is so much fun when you come in the room, that I want to see you, not be hiding somewhere!


I like how you play the guitar, and you always let me play, too! And you don't get mad when I drop the pic inside the guitar. And you don't get mad when I laugh at how funny you look while you are trying to get out the pic that I dropped in the guitar.

I like going for walks with you. Ok, I like going for walks, and I'm glad that you take me for walks. Maybe that is better to say. :) But I like going for walks with you on the frozen lake near our apartment. I trust you. I know you won't let anything happen to me!


I like wearing a cap like you do. When Mama says that something she wants me to do is like something that you do, I don't even think about it, I just do it. I want to be like you.


I think you're cool. And you're fun. And I'm glad you're my papa.

I love you!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Father's Day to your house!

We are half a world away, and yet we too have a sick little one. 102 degree fever last night! :(

Blessings to you this Sunday,
Valerie

Mozi Esme said...

Very sweet post - I love it!